Press "Enter" to skip to content

Bathroom candle overwhelmed

JACKSONVILLE, FL – A sandalwood-scented candle has succumbed to conditions in a local bathroom.

Apartment resident Liam Sairas reports that his roommate recently made use of the facilities, lighting the candle to help alleviate the atmospheric impact of his activity.

“The candle simply could not withstand the strain,” said Sairas, who wished to emphasize that the situation was a result of his roommate’s actions, not his own. “We’re going to have to let a couple hours pass before anyone can go in there.”

The bathroom is constructed in the interior of the apartment and has no fan or window access, complicating response capabilities. Several doors were closed and the hallway was evacuated as a precaution.

Be First to Comment

    Comments, Complaints, Recipes